DIY Facial - For Skin That’s Merry and Bright
Tis the season for pumpkin-spice everything! So instead of drinking or eating it, why not use the benefits of pumpkins in spice to improve your skin? Take a break this holiday season and treat yourself to our relaxing, at-home Pumpkin Spice Facial.
- Prep. Wrap up in a cozy robe, grab a glass of warm Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin Tea™, turn on some distant sounds of the seashore and take a few deep, cleansing breaths.
- Cleanse. Start with clean, fresh skin to fully allow the anti-aging benefits of this facial to activate on your skin. Wash your hands and then cleanse your face, neck and décolleté with warm water using our Hydrating Cleanser, which contains extracts of chamomile, comfrey and eucalyptus. Rub a dime-sized amount in circular motions onto your damp skin. After rinsing off the cleanser with lukewarm water pat your skin dry using a new, clean, warm towel.
- Polish. Next it is time to polish your skin by removing the top layer of dead skin cells. Using our Cell Reboot Exfoliating Skin Polisher gently mix a dime size amount with our Hydrating Cleanser and massage evenly onto your face, neck and décolleté. The Sugar Maple extract in our Polisher cleanses and renews skin. Make sure to always use a gentle pressure when exfoliating otherwise, you could end up damaging your skin.
- Steam. After exfoliating, it is time to open up the pores by creating a “steam tub.” Grab a large bowl; fill it with hot water and a few drops of Nutmeg and Frankincense Essential Oils. Hold your face about 6-12 inches away from the bowl (enough so you can feel the steam) and drape a towel over your head – this helps force the steam to go to your face and not escape. Maintain this position for about 5 minutes.
- Mask. By now, your pores will be open and ready for all the delicious nutrients and benefits of our Cell Reboot Ageless Mask. Our breakthrough formula, which contains natural enzymes of pumpkin, provides immediate lifting and tightening with visible results after just one use*. Dispense a generous amount to fully cover your face, neck, and décolleté, then massage briefly in a circular motion into the skin. Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes - allowing it enough time to dry. Once dry, rinse off with warm water.
- Treat. After removing the mask, apply a treatment product formulated for your specific skincare concerns. If you have multiple skincare concerns, or don’t know what your skincare concerns are, try our Cell Revive Serum Complete which combats all 12 signs of facial aging at once.
- Hydrate. Finally, give your skin the moisture it needs by applying a moisturizer that draws moisture in to the skin, binds it to skin and helps it stay in the skin to improve your skin’s natural moisture barrier. We recommend our Cell Renew Moisture Complete.
- Awaken. Conclude your facial by awakening your senses with the scent of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil. Add it to a diffuser or put a few drops directly on your wrists.
Now that your skin has had its pumpkin spice fix for the season, you are ready to face the holidays with a glowing, healthy complexion! Oh – and repeat as often as needed, but especially before any holiday function for skin that is merry and bright!
*Study results on file