December 01, 2016
Beautifully Delicious Holiday Cheers
Spiced Pear And Ginger Mock/ Cocktail RecipeTreat your guests to holiday cheers with a delicious, complexion boosting Spiced Pear and Ginger Mock/Cocktail recipe via Kitchn.
- Pears contain vitamin C, vitamin K and copper that help fight free radical damage in our body cells.
- Honey is a natural antibacterial, helping clear and prevent breakouts.
- Cinnamon is a skincare powerhouse, soothing dry skin, allieviating fine lines and preventing acne breakouts.
- Lemons have long been used as a topical skincare ingredient, helping to heal everything from hyperpigmentation to chapped lips. When ingested, lemons help to balance pH levels in skin and are a great digestion aid.
- Mint contains vitamin A which strengthens skin tissue and helps reduce excess oil.
Spiced Pear & Ginger Pitcher CocktailThe Kitchn Serves 6 to 8 For the Cinnamon-Honey Syrup:
- 1/4 cup honey (2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup water (2 ounces)
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup Grey Goose La Poire vodka(6 ounces)
- 1/4 cup Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur(2 ounces)
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (2 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups fresh pear juice (1o ounces)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon-honey syrup (2 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups chilled soda water (12 ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups chilled dry sparkling wine (20 ounces)
- 1 to 2 pears, sliced for garnish
- 6 to 8 cinnamon sticks, for garnish
- 6 to 8 fresh mint sprigs, for garnish