Refresh This Summer With The Fountain of Youth
SunLife Organics has become a daily stop for most Malibu residents like me. So, when I was asked about my favorite smoothie, SunLife was at the top of my list. But, like with most things, I like to make a good thing even better. So, I add a few additional health (and skin) improving ingredients to my Fountain of Youth to amp up the benefits. Here’s how you can too!
The Fountain of Youth…With A Boost
Inspired by SunLife Organic’s Fountain of Youth Smoothie
Start off with the basics of SunLife Organic’s Fountain of Youth Smoothie:
- Acai (powerful antioxidant that support heart health)
- Goji (Vitamin-C powerhouse for collagen support)
- Resveratrol (powerful antioxidant for heart, brain and skin health)
- Coconut (powerful antioxidant for healthy cholesterol, skin, to regulate hormones and much more!)
- Cold Pressed Apple Juice
Then Add A Boost…
- 1 tablespoon of Spirulina powder, packed with vitamins and minerals it helps in removing metals from the system.
- 3 sprigs dandelion greens to help detox the liver and improve skin and stomach health.
- 1 scoop Sun Warrior Vegan Protein Powder to help boost your metabolism and support muscle.
- ½ to 1 Bio-K Probiotic (we like the vegan blueberry) to boost the immune system and support digestive function.
Mix together in a blender and enjoy!
What’s your favorite summertime smoothie? Tell us in the comments.