Tips & tricks from our skincare experts for healthy, glowing skin
Skincare hacks are a dime a dozen, but you can’t always believe the hype. Have a zit or red spot? Toothpaste is not an instant remedy. Don’t rub a lemon slice directly on your skin. Your skin is tell-all to your health and wellness, so don’t you want to take care of it and put your best face forward?
We love skincare hacks as much as the next girl, which is why we gathered three of our skincare experts to share their tips and tricks using Stemology products. Give your skin the healthy boost it needs and achieve your best skin possible.
Jayna Burdue, Stemology Account Manager, Licensed Esthetician
- If you have “a dry or red spot (or a few), dab the Cell Renew Moisture Complete on it – a pea size amount so it is visible; it will soak in and help relieve that dry cracked spot for at least several hours.” Perfect to do at bedtime!
- For soft, smooth hands, with less visible wrinkles and that “crepe-y look” “apply a drop of your favorite treatment serum to the top of one hand, and rub all over with the top of the other hand. Good to use the Cell Renew Moisture Complete and an SPF like this as well.”
Sonja McCarty, Stemology Account Manager, Licensed Esthetician
- “On days where I’m out and about for long periods of time I like to keep my Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner in my purse, apply it all over my face and neck and then reapply powder one it dries down. It’s a great way to hydrate, clean your skin and refresh your makeup throughout the day. The lavender is a natural antimicrobial so it’s nice to apply it occasionally to keep skin healthy.”
Kimberly Stout, Stemology Account Manager, Licensed Esthetician
- For a softer scrub, “I combine my Cell Reboot Exfoliating Skin Polisher and Cell Refresh Hydrating Cleanser.”
- To reverse signs of aging, “I use my serums and Cell Renew Moisture Complete in areas around the eyes, the neck and chest, and lips (they age too!).”
- For lasting makeup throughout the day, “In the morning, I wash my face with a mixture of the Cell Reboot Exfoliating Skin Polisher and the Cell Refresh Foaming Facial Wash. I then apply the Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner (no more pores!) and Cell Revive Serum Complete on my face, neck and chest. I put the eye serum under the eyes only. If any products are put all over the eyes before makeup, the makeup will not stay in place, it will crease and/or mascara will flake – a make up nightmare.”
- “After applying makeup, I spray the collagen mist on my fingertips and press it into my makeup around the eye area to create a more luminous plump. I love this little gem!”
- “I use the Cell Renew Moisture Complete on my knees, elbows and anywhere I have dry skin forming – especially after a pedicure. Put on socks and let Stemology do it’s miracles!” Perfect for overnight!
What skin care tips and tricks do you swear by? Share them with us in the comments below.