The Problem: Enlarged Pores
The Cause: Oily Skin, Hormonally Aging Skin, Sun Exposure
Our bodies produce sebum, an oily substance we secrete to make the skin waterproof and to keep it from drying out. People who have naturally oily skin tend to have larger pores. This happens because when oil and dirt collect in your skin, your skin swells and your pores look larger than they normally would. Another contributing factor is age. As you get older your skin loses its elasticity, which can cause your pores to look bigger. Sun damage, which typically accumulates with age — the older you are, the more you’ve been exposed to the sun — also affects the appearance of pores. It makes your skin thicken, causing skin cells to collect around the edges of your pores, which stretch them out.
A skin care regimen with all natural ingredients that aid in restoring the skin’s natural moisture barrier while balancing hormonally aging skin, plus Stemology’s proprietary StemCore-3 Technology, featuring stem cell derivatives (skin specifically cell cultured tissue) combined with peptides, our proprietary antioxidant complex (ACX-11) of 11 separate and different antioxidants, plant stem cells and ingredient “helpers.”
Breakthrough formula addresses all the signs of facial aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, skin elasticity, firmness and tightness, skin tone, pore refinement, skin thickness, dry skin, collagen, and free radical damage.
- Clinically proven to immediately tighten and lift skin.*
- Encourages firmer, brighter, skin while helping to reduce the appearance of pores.*
- Collagen pre-peptides help increase collagen synthesis – Daisy Flower Extract, a dual purpose lightener and spot reducer, works at multiple levels to help inhibit melanin and tyrosinase production and reduce melanin transfer to the keratinocytes and is clinically proven to lighten skin.*
- Lemon Peel Bioferment, a natural and effective alternative to hydroquinone, aids in reducing the appearance of brown spots.*
Enlist the help of Stemology’sFoaming Facial Wash and Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner to further aid in reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Foaming Facial Wash aids in exfoliation, refines pores and removes excess oil, brightens skin and washes away dirt and other impurities that can dull skin’s glow, while Active Gel Toner prepares the skin to receive serum treatment actives by opening pores and balancing skin’s natural pH.
Cell Refresh Foaming Facial Wash
- Aspen Bark Extract minimizes the appearance of pores*
- Panthenol offers anti-oxidant support to skin
- Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extracts leave skin smooth, healthy and vibrant
- Extracts of Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sweet Orange and Lemon provide cellular refining and toning activity
- NanoSilver, combined with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids provide a powerful, natural antibacterial remedy to address skin breakouts.
Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner
Alcohol, astringent-free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives and normalizes pH levels.
- Alcohol and astringent free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives.*
- Cold-pressed Plant Oils and Hyaluronic Acid hydrate skin and adjust skin to optimal pH Levels.*
- Polysaccharides and Antioxidants provide enhanced cellular protection.*
- Easy-to-apply gel consistency ensures ocular safety.*
A rich and luxurious overnight moisturizer, and much more. While you sleep it provides ultra-hydration, repairs and restores damage from pollution and aging, gently exfoliates and brightens complexion, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Cell Renew Hydro-Plus
- Contains six botanical extracts, tested and scientifically proven to hydrate the skin.
- Gently exfoliates and brightens with nine different natural fruit enzymes.
- Time-release hyaluronic acid, hydrates and plumps skin’s appearance with visible results upon waking
- Anti-inflammatory botanical extracts of Aloe, Ophiopogon Japonicus, Shea Butter, & Yerba Santa, calm, sooth & repair troubled skin.
- A natural phytochemical, UrsolicAcid, acts as a natural “retinol,” reducing wrinkle appearance, and improving complexion, without irritation.
*Clinical results on file. Stemology Skincare and its affiliates do not guarantee results. Results may vary. Statements not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.