The Problem: Dark Spots
Includes Uneven Skin Tone, Brown Spots, Age Spots, Liver Spots, Malasma, Freckles
The Cause: Slow Cell Turnover
When our body over produces melanin, the pigment that is responsible for our skin tone, the result is brown spots, liver spots, freckles, melasma and age spots, which all contribute to an uneven complexion and mottled skin tone. Melanin is stimulated by factors such as hormonal imbalance and even sun exposure from today, and days gone by. As we age, the rate of our skin’s cell turnover slows, and that can further contribute to the prominent appearance of an uneven skin tone.
A stem cell skincare regimen designed to reduce dark spots by speeding up the declining rate of skin’s cell turn over, and all natural ingredients clinically proven to reduce the appearance of unwanted spots that contribute to an uneven complexion, plus Stemology’s proprietary StemCore-3 Technology, featuring stem cell derivatives (skin specifically cell cultured tissue) combined with peptides, our proprietary antioxidant complex (ACX-11) of 11 separate and different antioxidants, plant stem cells and ingredient “helpers.”
Revolutionary formula works to lighten and brighten skin naturally, without harsh chemicals, delivering a more even skin tone
Cell Revive Brightening Serum
- Tri-Bright technology works to lighten and brighten skin while aiding in the reduction of hyperpigmentation, with noticeable improvement in as little as 14 days*
- Natural exfoliants boost cell renewal and help minimize the appearance of pores
- Four-fold process of natural AHA and BHA acids plus natural fruit enzymes and amino acids provides exfoliation to naturally help thicken skin and improve circulation
Products not found
Enlist the help of Stemology’s Foaming Facial Wash and Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner to further aid in reducing the appearance of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone. Foaming Facial Wash aids in exfoliation, brightens skin and washes away dirt and other impurities that can dull skin’s glow, while Active Gel Toner prepares the skin to receive serum treatment actives by opening pores and balancing skin’s natural pH.
Cell Refresh Foaming Facial Wash
- Aspen Bark Extract minimizes the appearance of pores*
- Panthenol offers anti-oxidant support to skin
- Aloe Vera and Green Tea Extracts leave skin smooth, healthy and vibrant
- Extracts of Bilberry, Sugar Cane, Sweet Orange and Lemon provide cellular refining and toning activity
- NanoSilver, combined with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids provide a powerful, natural antibacterial remedy to address skin breakouts.
Cell Rescue Active Gel Toner
Alcohol, astringent-free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives and normalizes pH levels.
- Alcohol and astringent free formula prepares skin to receive corrective actives.*
- Cold-pressed Plant Oils and Hyaluronic Acid hydrate skin and adjust skin to optimal pH Levels.*
- Polysaccharides and Antioxidants provide enhanced cellular protection.*
- Easy-to-apply gel consistency ensures ocular safety.*
Products not found
A rich and luxurious overnight moisturizer, and much more. While you sleep it provides ultra-hydration, repairs and restores damage from pollution and aging, gently exfoliates and brightens complexion, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and lines.
Cell Renew Hydro-Plus Overnight Moisture and Repair
- Contains six botanical extracts, tested and scientifically proven to hydrate the skin.
- Gently exfoliates and brightens with nine different natural fruit enzymes.
- Time-release hyaluronic acid, hydrates and plumps skin’s appearance with visible results upon waking
- Anti-inflammatory botanical extracts of Aloe, Ophiopogon Japonicus, Shea Butter, & Yerba Santa, calm, sooth & repair troubled skin.
- A natural phytochemical, UrsolicAcid, acts as a natural “retinol,” reducing wrinkle appearance, and improving complexion, without irritation.
* Clinical results on file. Stemology Skincare and its affiliates do not guarantee results. Results may vary. Statements not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease or condition.